- FAFSA Information (OPENS OCTOBER 1st, 2022)
- TN Promise Application:
- Must be filled out by November 1st, 2022
- Can start volunteering on November 2nd, 2022
- College for Tennessee Is a free resource operated by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission that provides planning tools to help high school students and parents explore career pathways and related postsecondary education opportunities. For more information https://collegefortn.org/open/welcome
- October 15 - Cordell Hull Birthplace State Park: We are looking for help with characters on the trail, managing fires, setting up the trail, making decorations, passing out candy, helping with the hikes, and so much more. Contact the guidance counselor, Amber Steddum.
- Students needing community services hours can contact Caris Health Care. Students can volunteer to participate in patient care or administrative duties. For more information contact Deborah Austin at 931-456-8970.
- Paws of Dale Hollow needing student volunteers. Call 513-520-4527 for more information.
- Pickett Care and Rehabilitation Center - 931-864-3162
- TN Promise Volunteer Newsletters
- TN Scholars Adds Value to a Diploma
- Fast Web Scholarship Link:
- Tennessee Tech ROTC Scholarship
High School GPA 3.0/22 ACT Score ( or better). Face to face Interview. Presidential Fitness Test (push ups, sit ups, 1 mile run).
Meet basic ROTC enrollment eligibility. Enroll and take basic ROTC courses (3 credit hrs a semester). Maintain a college GPA 2.75.
If you are interested in this scholarship and want more information on how to apply call Caleb Tollison at 931-372-3574 or email [email protected]
- University of Tennessee Scholarship Links:
www.tnalpha.com and click the balanced man scholarship
- Link to Study Island enrichment, ACT Prep and Benchmark Program: https://hs.studyisland.com
- Link to Plato Credit Recovery Program: https://ple.platoweb.com/Account/SignIn
- Information on how to graduate as a TNScholars: http://www.tennesseescholars.org/student-information/
- Early enrollment deadline for Tennessee Tech University is December 1st. Students must enroll before and be accepted prior to filling out academic and departmental scholarships offered by the university. To enroll click on admissions from this link: https://www.tntech.edu/
- TTU Scholar Web: www.tntech.edu/em/scholarships/scholarweb-and-application
- To enroll at Volunteer State Community College click on admissions: http://www.volstate.edu/
Scholarship Link: http://www.vscc.cc.tn.us/Foundation/scholarship-listing.
- To enroll at Roane State Community College click on admissions: http://www.roanestate.edu/
- To enroll at Tennessee College of Applied Technology at Livingston - Future Students: https://tcatlivingston.edu/
Scholarship application for TCAT is list above 2022 TCAT Scholarship.
- Selective Service Registration
Registration is the law. Penalties for failing to register or comply with the Military Selective Service Act is a felony and punishable by a fine of up to $250,000 or a prison term up to 5 years or a combination of both. For more information https://www.sss.gov/
- Military Information
If you are interested in joining the military more information can be found at www.todaysmilitary.com
- Who's Who Among American High Students
- Hoby Hugh O'Brian Leadership Programs and Scholarships ( Sophomores- Seniors)
For more information: http://www.hoby.org/
- Career Finder
- Senate Youth Program
The annual US Senate Youth Program authorizes the selection of 104 student delegates, two from each state, the District of Columbia and the Department of Defense Office of Dependent Schools. The delegates are immersed in Washington activities throughout a week-long stay, including a visit to the Senate, the House of Representatives, the Supreme Court and the Pentagon. The William Randolph Hearst Foundation pays all expenses for the week- long Washington stay, including transportation, hotel accommodations and meals. In addition, each delegate is awarded a $10,000 college scholarship for undergraduate studies. Information about criteria and applying in Tennessee can be found on the following websites..
- 2022 Governors School The Tennessee Governor's School provide eleven challenging and high-intensity programs for rising 11th and 12th grade Students nominated by high school faculty. Students interested in participating in a Governor's Schools program should obtain the application from a high school administrator, school counselor, or other faculty member. Applications for the 2022 Tennessee Governor's Schools will be available from Sept.1st to Dec.1st 2021. Applications must be postmarked no later than Dec. 1st, unless otherwise noted in the application. For more information: https://www.tn.gov/education/topic/tdoe-governors-schools
- Volunteer State Community College Dual Enrollment Information